Report NEP-IUE-2018-08-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Franz Seitz & Hans-Eggert Reimers & Friedrich Schneider, 2018. "Cash in Circulation and the Shadow Economy: An Empirical Investigation for Euro Area Countries and Beyond," CESifo Working Paper Series 7143, CESifo Group Munich.
- Philipp Dörrenberg & Andreas Peichl, 2018. "Tax Morale and the Role of Social Norms and Reciprocity. Evidence from a Randomized Survey Experiment," CESifo Working Paper Series 7149, CESifo Group Munich.
- Istrate, Florentina, 2018. "Fiscal Fraud- A Difficult Reality to Quantify," MPRA Paper 87772, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Apr 2018.
- Gillitzer, Christian & Sinning, Mathias, 2018. "Nudging businesses to pay their taxes: Does timing matter?," Ruhr Economic Papers 760, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- D’Attoma, John & Volintiru, Clara & Steinmo, Sven, 2017. "Willing to share? Tax compliance and gender in Europe and America," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 89397, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Carrillo, Paul & Emran, M. Shahe, 2018. "Loss Aversion, Transaction Costs, or Audit Trigger? Learning about Corporate Tax Compliance from a Policy Experiment with Withholding Regime," MPRA Paper 87445, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mohammad Farhad & Michael Jetter & Abu Siddique & Andrew Williams, 2018. "Misreported Trade," CESifo Working Paper Series 7150, CESifo Group Munich.