Report NEP-IUE-2018-03-05This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leandro Medina & Friedrich Schneider, 2018. "Shadow Economies Around the World: What Did We Learn Over the Last 20 Years?," IMF Working Papers 18/17, International Monetary Fund.
- Mohammad Reza Farzanegan & Bernd Hayo, 2018. "Sanctions and the Shadow Economy: Empirical Evidence from Iranian Provinces," MAGKS Papers on Economics 201807, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- William C. Boning & John Guyton & Ronald H. Hodge, II & Joel Slemrod & Ugo Troiano, 2018. "Heard it Through the Grapevine: Direct and Network Effects of a Tax Enforcement Field Experiment," NBER Working Papers 24305, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kangave, Jalia & Mascagni, Giulia & Moore, Mick, 2018. "How Do We Research Tax Morale at the Subnational Level?," Working Papers 13503, Institute of Development Studies, International Centre for Tax and Development.
- Prodyumna Goutam & Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Does Informal Employment Respond to Growth Opportunities? Trade-Based Evidence from Bangladesh," Working Papers WR-1198, RAND Corporation.
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Minhaj Mahmud & Farzana Munshi & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "Transitions Between Informal and Formal Employment Results from a Worker Survey in Bangladesh," Working Papers WR-1199, RAND Corporation.
- Minhaj Mahmud & Italo A. Gutierrez & Krishna B. Kumar & Shanthi Nataraj, 2017. "What Aspects of Formality Do Workers Value? Evidence from a Choice Experiment in Bangladesh," Working Papers WR-1197, RAND Corporation.
- Giovanni Andrea Cornia & Bruno Martorano, 2017. "The dynamics of income inequality in a dualistic economy: Malawi from 1990 to 2011," Working Papers - Economics wp2017_17.rdf, Universita' degli Studi di Firenze, Dipartimento di Scienze per l'Economia e l'Impresa.
- Brian McCaig, Jordan Nanowski, 2018. "Business Formalization in Vietnam," LCERPA Working Papers 0113, Laurier Centre for Economic Research and Policy Analysis, revised 01 Feb 2018.
- Malukisa Nkuku, Albert & Titeca, Kristof, 2018. "Market governance in Kinshasa: the competition for informal revenue through ‘connections’ (branchement)," IOB Working Papers 2018.03, Universiteit Antwerpen, Institute of Development Policy (IOB).
- García, Gustavo A., 2018. "Agglomeration Economies in the Presence of an Informal Sector The Colombian Case," Documentos de Trabajo CIEF 016046, Universidad EAFIT.
- Italo A. Gutierrez & Oswaldo Molina, 2016. "Reverting to Informality Unregistered Property Transactions and the Erosion of the Titling Reform in Peru," Working Papers WR-1156-1, RAND Corporation.