Report NEP-IUE-2016-12-18This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IUE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Bergolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2016. "The Anatomy of Behavioral Responses to Social Assistance when Informal Employment is High," CEDLAS, Working Papers 0204, CEDLAS, Universidad Nacional de La Plata.
- Serrano, M. R. & Xhafa, Edlira, 2016. "From 'precarious informal employment' to 'protected employment' : the 'positive transitioning effect' of trade unions," ILO Working Papers 994929593502676, International Labour Organization.
- Xinshen Diao & Josaphat Kweka & Margaret McMillan, 2016. "Economic Transformation in Africa from the Bottom Up: Evidence from Tanzania," NBER Working Papers 22889, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Kanbur, Ravi & Pirttila, Jukka & Tuomala, Matti & Ylinen, Tuuli, 2015. "Optimal Taxation And Public Provision For Poverty Reduction," Working Papers 250018, Cornell University, Department of Applied Economics and Management.
- Navarrete-Hernández, Pablo, 2016. "De cartoneros a recicladores urbanos. El rol de las políticas locales en mejorarla sustentabilidad de los recolectores de base," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 68529, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.