Report NEP-IUE-2016-12-11This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pietro Battiston & Denvil Duncan & Simona Gamba & Alessandro Santoro, 2016. "Audit publicity and tax compliance: a quasi-natural experiment," LEM Papers Series 2016/40, Laboratory of Economics and Management (LEM), Sant'Anna School of Advanced Studies, Pisa, Italy.
- Jakob Miethe & Helge Niesytka, 2016. "Tax Evasion and the Impact of International Regulation: A Summary of Empirical Results," DIW Roundup: Politik im Fokus 104, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Kuntal K. Das & Laura Meriluoto & Amy Rice, 2016. "Export Tax and Tariff Evasion: Evidence of Misinvoicing in China-New Zealand Trade," Working Papers in Economics 16/35, University of Canterbury, Department of Economics and Finance.
- Delgado Montes, Juan Gabriel & Corrales, Javier & Singh, Prakarsh, 2016. "The 'Informality Gap': Can Education Help Minorities Escape Informal Employment? Evidence from Peru," IZA Discussion Papers 10389, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Lahura, Erick, 2016. "Sistema financiero, informalidad y evasión tributaria en el Perú," Working Papers 2016-011, Banco Central de Reserva del Perú.
- Mauro Oddo Nogueira, 2016. "A Construção Social da Informalidade e da Semiformalidade no Brasil: uma proposta para o debate," Discussion Papers 2237, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.