Report NEP-IUE-2016-07-30This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Di Nola, Alessandro & Kocharkov, Georgi & Vasilev, Aleksandar, 2016. "Productivity, Taxation and Evasion: A Quantitative Exploration of the Determinants of the Informal Economy," EconStor Preprints 144164, ZBW - Leibniz Information Centre for Economics.
- Arnab K. Basu & Nancy H. Chau & Gary S. Fields & Ravi Kanbur, 2016. "Job Creation in a Multi-Sector Labor Market Model for Developing Economies," Development Working Papers 395, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 01 Jun 2016.
- Guriev, Sergei & Speciale, Biagio & Tuccio, Michele, 2016. "How do regulated and unregulated labor markets respond to shocks? Evidence from immigrants during the Great Recession," CEPR Discussion Papers 11403, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Binnur Balkan Konuk & Semih Tumen, 2016. "Immigration and Prices : Quasi-Experimental Evidence from Syrian Refugees in Turkey," Working Papers 1601, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Taehyun Ahn, 2016. "An Analysis of Employment Dynamics in Korea: The Role of Temporary Work and Self-Employment," Working Papers 1606, Research Institute for Market Economy, Sogang University.
- Hatice Burcu Gurcihan Yunculer & Caglar Yunculer, 2016. "Minimum Wage Effects on Labor Market Outcomes in Turkey," Working Papers 1614, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Chai, Shijun & Chen, Yang & Huang, Bihong & Ye, Dezhu, 2016. "Social networks and informal financial inclusion," RIEI Working Papers 2016-04, Xi'an Jiaotong-Liverpool University, Research Institute for Economic Integration.
- Godlonton, Susan & Okeke, Edward N., 2015. "Does a Ban on Informal Health Providers Save Lives? Evidence from Malawi," Working Papers 1073-1, RAND Corporation.