Report NEP-IUE-2016-02-04This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marie-Louise Leroux & Dario Maldonado & Pierre Pestieau, 2015. "Compliance, Informality and contributive pensions," Cahiers de recherche 1519, Chaire de recherche Industrielle Alliance sur les enjeux économiques des changements démographiques.
- Merima Ali & Odd-Helge Fjeldstad & Boqian Jiang & Abdulaziz B. Shifa, 2015. "Colonial legacy, state-building and the salience of ethnicity in Sub-Saharan Africa," CMI Working Papers 16, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Merima Ali & Abdulaziz B. Shifa & Abebe Shimeles & Firew Woldeyes, 2015. "Building fiscal capacity in developing countries: Evidence on the role of information technology," CMI Working Papers 12, CMI (Chr. Michelsen Institute), Bergen, Norway.
- Bracha, Anat & Burke, Mary A. & Khachiyan, Arman, 2015. "Changing patterns in informal work participation in the United States 2013–2015," Current Policy Perspectives 15-10, Federal Reserve Bank of Boston.
- Carla Canelas, 2015. "Poverty and informality in Ecuador," WIDER Working Paper Series 112, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).