Report NEP-IUE-2015-08-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Alm, 2014. "Does an Uncertain Tax System Encourage "Aggressive Tax Planning"?," Working Papers 1403, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Kyle Borders, 2014. "Estimating the "Tax Gap" at the State Level: The Case of Georgia's Personal Income Tax," Working Papers 1406, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- James Alm & Jay A. Soled, 2014. "Tax Basis Determinations, Pass-Through Entities, and Taxpayer Noncompliance," Working Papers 1407, Tulane University, Department of Economics.
- Yoshio Kamijo & Takehito Masuda & Hiroshi Uemura, 2015. "Who is audited? Experimental study on rule-based tax auditing schemes," Working Papers SDES-2015-21, Kochi University of Technology, School of Economics and Management, revised Jul 2015.
- Blunch, Niels-Hugo, 2015. "Bound To Lose, Bound To Win? The Financial Crisis and the Informal-Formal Sector Earnings Gap in Serbia," IZA Discussion Papers 9231, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Kanbur, Ravi & Pirttilä, Jukka & Tuomala, Matti & Ylinen, Tuuli, 2015. "Optimal Taxation and Public Provision for Poverty Reduction," CEPR Discussion Papers 10754, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Leonce Ndikumana, 2014. "International Tax Cooperation and Implications of Globalization," CDP Background Papers 024, United Nations, Department of Economics and Social Affairs.