Report NEP-IUE-2015-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2014. "The informal sector in contemporary models of the aggregate economy," Working Papers 2014-24, Banco de México.
- Alonso-Ortiz Jorge & Leal-Ordoñez Julio C., 2014. "Cross-subsidies, and the elasticity of informality to social expenditures," Working Papers 2014-26, Banco de México.
- Paula Herrera-Idárraga & Enrique López-Bazo & Elisabet Motellón, 2015. "“Regional wage gaps, education, and informality in an emerging country. The case of Colombia”," IREA Working Papers 201509, University of Barcelona, Research Institute of Applied Economics, revised Jan 2015.
- Filer, Randall K & Hanousek, Jan & Lichard, Tomáš, 2015. "Measuring the Shadow Economy: Endogenous Switching Regression with Unobserved Separation," CEPR Discussion Papers 10483, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Braun, Julia & Weichenrieder, Alfons, 2015. "Does exchange of information between tax authorities influence multinationals' use of tax havens?," ZEW Discussion Papers 15-015, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Simplice Asongu & Antonio Rodríguez Andrés, 2014. "The Impact of Software Piracy on Inclusive Human Development: Evidence from Africa," Working Papers of the African Governance and Development Institute. 14/035, African Governance and Development Institute..
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/14734 is not listed on IDEAS anymore