Report NEP-IUE-2014-12-24This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-IUE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2014. "Work and tax evasion incentive effects of social insurance programs. Evidence from an employment-based benefit extension," Documentos de Trabajo (working papers) 14-19, Instituto de EconomÃa - IECON.
- Alexandra Doyle & Amos C Peters & Asha Sundaram, 2014. "Skills mismatch and informal sector participation among educated immigrants: Evidence from South Africa," SALDRU Working Papers 137, Southern Africa Labour and Development Research Unit, University of Cape Town.
- Ludo Visschers & Ana Millan & Matthias Kredler, 2014. "Great opportunities or poor alternatives: self-employment, unemployment and paid employment over the business cycle," 2014 Meeting Papers 597, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Minas Vlassis & Stefanos Mamakis, 2014. "Undeclared Labour in Cournot Oligopoly," Working Papers 1404, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Dewey, Matías, 2014. "Taxing the shadow: The political economy of sweatshops in La Salada, Argentina," MPIfG Discussion Paper 14/18, Max Planck Institute for the Study of Societies.
- Marjorie C. Pajaron, 2014. "Remittances, informal loans, and assets as risk-coping mechanisms: Evidence from agricultural households in rural Philippines," UP School of Economics Discussion Papers 201416, University of the Philippines School of Economics.
- Navarro, Ma. Kresna & Almaden, Catherine Roween, 2014. "The Cost of Misguided Urbanization: The Case of Informal Settlements in Butuan City, Philippines," MPRA Paper 60517, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nelly EL MALLAKH & Mathilde MAUREL & Biagio SPECIALE, 2014. "Women and political change: Evidence from the Egyptian revolution," Working Papers P116, FERDI.
- Item repec:ilo:ilosge:481442 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Tran, Vivian, 2014. "MarchÃƒÂ© du travail en revue - Novembre 2014," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2014-55, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 27 Nov 2014.