Report NEP-IUE-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Antonio Baez, 2014. "“A panel data analysis of FDI and informal labor markets”," AQR Working Papers 201402, University of Barcelona, Regional Quantitative Analysis Group, revised Feb 2014.
- Garcia Cruz, Gustavo Adolfo, 2014. "Labor Informality: Choice or Sign of Segmentation? A Quantile Regression Approach at the Regional Level for Colombia," MPRA Paper 55224, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Shonchoy, Abu S. & Junankar, P. N. (Raja), 2014. "The informal labour market in India : transitory or permanent employment for migrants?," IDE Discussion Papers 461, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Kim, Byung Yeon & Shida, Yoshisada, 2014. "Shortages and the Informal Economy in the Soviet Republics: 1965-1989," RRC Working Paper Series 43, Russian Research Center, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Cebula, Richard, 2014. "Where Has the Currency Gone? And Why? The Underground Economy and Personal Income Tax Evasion in the U.S., 1970-2008," MPRA Paper 55284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Asad Islam & Chau Nguyen & Russell Smyth, 2014. "Does microfinance change informal lending in village economies? Evidence from Bangladesh," Monash Economics Working Papers 16-14, Monash University, Department of Economics.
- Anett John (née Hofmann), 2014. "Just a Few Cents Each Day: Can Fixed Regular Deposits Overcome Savings Constraints?," STICERD - Economic Organisation and Public Policy Discussion Papers Series 51, Suntory and Toyota International Centres for Economics and Related Disciplines, LSE.
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Christophe Starzec & François Gardes, 2014. "Une évaluation de la taille de l'économie informelle par un système complet de demande estimé sur données monétaires et temporelles," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00973494, HAL.