Report NEP-IUE-2014-02-08This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Laszlo Goerke, 2014. "Income Tax Buyouts and Income Tax Evasion," IAAEU Discussion Papers 201401, Institute of Labour Law and Industrial Relations in the European Union (IAAEU).
- Loukas Balafoutas & Adrian Beck & Rudolf Kerschbamer & Matthias Sutter, 2014. "The hidden costs of tax evasion: collaborative tax evasion in markets for expert services," Economics Working Papers ECO2014/01, European University Institute.
- Doerrenberg, Philipp & Duncan, Denvil & Zeppenfeld, Christopher, 2014. "Circumstantial Risk: Impact of Future Tax Evasion and Labor Supply Opportunities on Risk Exposure," IZA Discussion Papers 7917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cécile Bazart & Aurélie Bonein, 2014. "Reciprocal relationships in tax compliance decisions," Post-Print halshs-00867505, HAL.
- Item repec:hal:wpaper:halshs-00838000 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Pablo Lavado & Gustavo Yamada, 2013. "Fear of Labor Rigidities – The Role of Expectations in Employment Growth in Peru," Working Papers 13-17, Departamento de Economía, Universidad del Pacífico, revised Dec 2013.
- Chaudhuri, Sarbajit & Ghosh Dastidar, Krishnendu, 2014. "Vertical Linkage between Formal and Informal Credit Markets, Corruption and Credit Subsidy policy: A Note," MPRA Paper 53344, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masino, Serena & Niño-Zarazúa, Miguel, 2014. "Social service delivery and access to financial innovation. The impact of Oportunidades’ electronic payment system in Mexico," MPRA Paper 53430, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Michael Arnold & Eric Darmon & Sylvain Dejean & Thierry Penard, 2014. "Graduated Response Policy and the Behavior of Digital Pirates: Evidence from the French Three-Strike (Hadopi) Law," Working Papers 14-07, University of Delaware, Department of Economics.
- Nicolas Dias Gomes & Pedro André Cerqueira & Luís Alçada Almeida, 2014. "Effects of Taxation on Software Piracy Across the European Union," GEMF Working Papers 2014-03, GEMF - Faculdade de Economia, Universidade de Coimbra.
- Mastrobuoni, Giovanni, 2014. "The Value of Connections: Evidence from the Italian-American Mafia," IZA Discussion Papers 7925, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Alan de Brauw & Daniel O. Gilligan & John Hoddinott & Shalini Roy, 2013. "O Bolsa Família e a Oferta de Trabalho das Famílias," One Pager Portuguese 239, International Policy Centre for Inclusive Growth.
- Aguinaldo Nogueira Maciente & Rafael Henrique Moraes Pereira & Paulo A. Meyer M. Nascimento, 2014. "A Distribuição de Profissionais Técnico-Científicos Pelo Território Brasileiro em 2000 e 2010," Discussion Papers 1927, Instituto de Pesquisa Econômica Aplicada - IPEA.