Report NEP-IUE-2013-07-15This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin & Cem Oyvat, 2013. "Lurking in the Cities: Urbanization and the Informal Economy," Working Papers 2013/10, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Armagan Tuna Aktuna Gunes & Christophe Starzec & François Gardes, 2013. "A new estimation of the size of informal economy using monetary and full expenditures in a complete demand system," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00841346, HAL.
- Randall S. Jones & Satoshi Urasawa, 2013. "Labour Market Policies to Promote Growth and Social Cohesion in Korea," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1068, OECD Publishing.
- Cortés Aguilar Alexandra & Teresa Garcia-Muñoz & Ana I. Moro Egido, 2013. "Heterogeneous Self-employment and Subjective Well-Being. Evidence from Latin America," ThE Papers 13/05, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Pietro Battiston & Simona Gamba, 2013. "Is Tax Compliance a Social Norm? A Field Experiment," Working Papers 249, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Jul 2013.
- Dina Pomeranz, 2013. "No Taxation without Information: Deterrence and Self-Enforcement in the Value Added Tax," NBER Working Papers 19199, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Peter Huber & Doris A. Oberdabernig, 2013. "Does migration threaten the sustainability of European welfare states?," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 21, WWWforEurope.
- Degryse, Hans & Lu, Liping & Ongena, Steven, 2013. "Informal or formal financing? : Or both? : First evidence on the co-funding of Chinese firms," BOFIT Discussion Papers 14/2013, Bank of Finland, Institute for Economies in Transition.
- Fatih Guvenen & Anthony Smith, 2013. "Inferring labor income risk and partial insurance from economic choices," Staff Report 485, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.