Report NEP-IUE-2013-04-06This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2013. "Wages and informality in developing countries," CeMMAP working papers CWP08/13, Centre for Microdata Methods and Practice, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Item repec:hal:journl:dumas-00802150 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alex Bowen, 2012. "�Green� growth, �green� jobs and labour markets," GRI Working Papers 76, Grantham Research Institute on Climate Change and the Environment.
- Konrad, Kai A. & Qari, Salmai, 2012. "The Last Refuge of a Scoundrel?," Munich Reprints in Economics 13960, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Elsayyad, May & Konrad, Kai A., 2012. "Fighting Multiple Tax Havens," Munich Reprints in Economics 13964, University of Munich, Department of Economics.
- Caponi, Vincenzo & Plesca, Miana, 2013. "Empirical Characteristics of Legal and Illegal Immigrants in the U.S," IZA Discussion Papers 7304, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).