Report NEP-IUE-2013-03-02This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Cristina Bodea & Adrienne LeBas, 2013. "The Origins of Social Contracts: Attitudes toward Taxation in Urban Nigeria," CSAE Working Paper Series 2013-02, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Bruhn, Miriam & McKenzie, David, 2013. "Using administrative data to evaluate municipal reforms : an evaluation of the impact of Minas Facil Expresso," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6368, The World Bank.
- Gil S. Epstein & Odelia Heizler (Cohen), 2013. "Minimum Wages and the Creation of Illegal Migration," Working Papers 2013-02, Bar-Ilan University, Department of Economics.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Georgia; Detailed Assessment Report on Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/4, International Monetary Fund.
- International Monetary Fund, 2013. "Georgia; Report on Observance of Standards and Codesâ€”FATF Recommendations for Anti-Money Laundering and Combating the Financing of Terrorism," IMF Staff Country Reports 13/5, International Monetary Fund.