Report NEP-IUE-2013-02-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2013. "Institutions, Informal Economy and Economic Development," Working Papers 2013/03, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Ceyhun Elgin & Oguz Oztunali, 2013. "Environmental Kuznets Curve for the Informal Sector of Turkey (1950-2009)," Working Papers 2013/05, Bogazici University, Department of Economics.
- Larisa Smirnykh & Andreas Wörgötter, 2013. "Why do Russian Firms Use Fixed-Term and Agency Work Contracts?," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1014, OECD Publishing.
- Smirnykh, Larisa & Wörgötter, Andreas, 2013. "Why Do Russian Firms Use Fixed-Term and Agency Work Contracts?," IZA Policy Papers 54, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Richard M. Bird, 2013. "Below the Salt: Decentralizing Value-Added Taxes," International Center for Public Policy Working Paper Series, at AYSPS, GSU paper1302, International Center for Public Policy, Andrew Young School of Policy Studies, Georgia State University.
- Carvalho, Leandro & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2013. "Living on the Edge: Youth Entry, Career and Exit in Drug-Selling Gangs," IZA Discussion Papers 7189, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Jorge dos Reis Bravo, 2013. "Para um modelo de segurança e controlo da criminalidade económico-financeira - Um contributo judiciário," OBEGEF Working Papers 018, OBEGEF - Observatório de Economia e Gestão de Fraude;OBEGEF Working Papers on Fraud and Corruption.