Report NEP-IUE-2012-09-16This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Costas Meghir & Renata Narita & Jean-Marc Robin, 2012. "Wages and Informality in Developing Countries," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1874, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- P. Buonanno & R. Durante & G. Prarolo & P. Vanin, 2012. "Poor Institutions, Rich Mines: Resource Curse and the Origins of the Sicilian Mafia," Working Papers wp844, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Basab Dasgupta & Christian Zimmermann, 2012. "Loan regulation and child labor in rural India," Working Papers 2012-027, Federal Reserve Bank of St. Louis.
- Pereira, Luiz C. Bresser, 2012. "Rangel: ciclos longos e dualidade," Textos para discussão 318, FGV/EESP - Escola de Economia de São Paulo, Getulio Vargas Foundation (Brazil).
- May Elsayyad, 2012. "Bargaining over Tax Information Exchange," Working Papers bargaining_over_tax_infor, Max Planck Institute for Tax Law and Public Finance.