Report NEP-IUE-2012-02-20This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mara, Eugenia-Ramona, 2011. "Causes and consequences of underground economy," MPRA Paper 36438, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Koettl, Johannes & Weber, Michael, 2012. "Does Formal Work Pay? The Role of Labor Taxation and Social Benefit Design in the New EU Member States," IZA Discussion Papers 6313, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Pickhardt, Michael & Sardà, Jordi, 2011. "Size and causes of the underground economy in Spain: A correction of the record and new evidence from the MCDR approach," CAWM Discussion Papers 54, University of Münster, Center of Applied Economic Research Münster (CAWM).
- Mara, Eugenia Ramona, 2011. "The underground economy in Romania," MPRA Paper 36440, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 2011.
- Camilo Mondragón-Vélez & Ximena Peña & Daniel Wills, 2011. "Rigideces laborales y salarios en los sectores formal e informal en Colombia," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 009302, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Valentina Calderón & Ioana Marinescu, 2011. "The Impact of Colombia's Pension and Health Insurance Systems on Informality," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 62338, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Marcelo Bérgolo & Guillermo Cruces, 2011. "Labor Informality and the Incentive Effects of Social Security: Evidence from a Health Reform in Uruguay," IDB Publications (Working Papers) 62318, Inter-American Development Bank.
- Niels Johannesen & Gabriel Zucman, 2012. "The End of Bank Secrecy? An Evaluation of the G20 Tax Haven Crackdown," PSE Working Papers halshs-00665054, HAL.
- Gumpert, Anna & Hines, James R. & Schnitzer, Monika, 2011. "The use of tax havens in exemption regimes," Discussion Paper Series 1: Economic Studies 2011,30, Deutsche Bundesbank.