Report NEP-IUE-2011-09-05This is the archive for NEP-IUE, a report on new working papers in the area of Informal & Underground Economics. Catalina Granda Carvajal issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Fernando Mesa, 2011. "Labour market, international trade, and unemployment in a less developed country," DOCUMENTOS DE TRABAJO 008908, UNIVERSIDAD DEL ROSARIO.
- François Gerard & Gustavo Gonzaga, 2011. "Unemployment Insurance in Developing Countries: The Case of Brazil," Textos para discussão 593, Department of Economics PUC-Rio (Brazil).
- Tonin, Mirco, 2011. "Underreporting of Earnings and the Minimum Wage Spike," IZA Discussion Papers 5942, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Yusuf Soner Baskaya & Timur Hulagu, 2011. "Informal-Formal Worker Wage Gap in Turkey : Evidence From A Semi-Parametric Approach," Working Papers 1115, Research and Monetary Policy Department, Central Bank of the Republic of Turkey.
- Chimeli, Ariaster B. & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "The Use of Violence in Illegal Markets: Evidence from Mahogany Trade in the Brazilian Amazon," IZA Discussion Papers 5923, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Valentina Calderón & Margarita Gáfaro & Ana María Ibáñez, 2011. "Forced Migration, Female Labor Force Participation, and Intra-household Bargaining: Does Conflict EmpowerWomen?," DOCUMENTOS CEDE 008912, UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES-CEDE.
- Lichand, Guilherme & Soares, Rodrigo R., 2011. "Access to Justice and Entrepreneurship: Evidence from Brazil's Special Civil Tribunals," IZA Discussion Papers 5917, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Gebreeyesus, Mulu & Mohnen, Pierre, 2011. "Innovation performance and embeddedness in networks: evidence from the Ethiopian footwear cluster," MERIT Working Papers 043, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).