Report NEP-ISF-2021-10-11This is the archive for NEP-ISF, a report on new working papers in the area of Islamic Finance. Muhammad Mustafa Rashid issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohsin, Ali & Karim, Emadul, 2020. "Role of Client Relationship Marketing in the Banking Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 110024, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 06 Oct 2021.
- Jan J. J. Groen & Adam I. Noble, 2021. "Oil Prices, Global Demand Expectations, and Near-Term Global Inflation," Liberty Street Economics 20211004, Federal Reserve Bank of New York.
- Guglielmo Maria Caporale & Abdurrahman Nazif Catik & Gül Serife Huyugüzel Kisla & Mohamad Husam Helmi & Coskun Akdeniz, 2021. "Oil Prices, Exchange Rates and Sectoral Stock Returns in the BRICS-T Countries: A Time-Varying Approach," CESifo Working Paper Series 9322, CESifo.
- Jiranyakul, Komain, 2021. "Crude Oil Price Changes and Inflation: Evidence for Asia and the Pacific Economies," MPRA Paper 110032, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Aljabri, Salwa & Raghavan, Mala & Vespignani, Joaquin, 2021. "Oil prices and fiscal policy in an oil-exporter country: empirical evidence from Oman," Working Papers 2021-04, University of Tasmania, Tasmanian School of Business and Economics.