Report NEP-IPR-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2013. "External capital access and new product launch in start-up firms with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-095, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2013. "Measuring, Explaining and Addressing Patent Quality Issues in China," MPRA Paper 51714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," IDEI Working Papers 803, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 13 Mar 2014.
- Ajay Agrawal & Iain Cockburn & Laurina Zhang, 2013. "Deals Not Done: Sources of Failure in the Market for Ideas," NBER Working Papers 19679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "Do inventors talk to strangers? On proximity and collaborative knowledge creation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1324, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "My Urban Idol 2050 – The City of Gothenburg," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 333, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.