Report NEP-IPR-2013-12-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heger, Diana & Hussinger, Katrin, 2013. "External capital access and new product launch in start-up firms with uncertain intellectual property rights," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-095, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2013. "Measuring, Explaining and Addressing Patent Quality Issues in China," MPRA Paper 51714, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Schwiebacher, Franz, 2013. "Does fragmented or heterogeneous IP ownership stifle investments in innovation?," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-096, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Lerner, Josh & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Standard-Essential Patents," IDEI Working Papers 803, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse, revised 13 Mar 2014.
- Ajay Agrawal & Iain Cockburn & Laurina Zhang, 2013. "Deals Not Done: Sources of Failure in the Market for Ideas," NBER Working Papers 19679, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Riccardo Crescenzi & Max Nathan & Andrés Rodríguez-Pose, 2013. "Do inventors talk to strangers? On proximity and collaborative knowledge creation," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1324, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Dec 2013.
- Karlsson, Charlie, 2013. "My Urban Idol 2050 – The City of Gothenburg," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 333, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.