Report NEP-IPR-2013-11-16This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Giovanni Ramello issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David S. Abrams & Ufuk Akcigit & Jillian Popadak, 2013. "Patent Value and Citations: Creative Destruction or Strategic Disruption?," PIER Working Paper Archive 13-065, Penn Institute for Economic Research, Department of Economics, University of Pennsylvania.
- Rey, Patrick & Tirole, Jean, 2013. "Cooperation vs. Collusion: How Essentiality Shapes Co-opetition," IDEI Working Papers 801, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Naoto Jinji & Xingyuan Zhang & Shoji Haruna, 2013. "Do Regional Trade Agreements Enhance International Technology Spillovers?," Discussion papers e-12-010, Graduate School of Economics Project Center, Kyoto University.
- Lisa De Propris & Carlo Corradini, 2013. "Technology Platforms in Europe: an empirical investigation," WWWforEurope Working Papers series 34, WWWforEurope.
- Item repec:dau:papers:123456789/10730 is not listed on IDEAS anymore