Report NEP-IPR-2013-01-07This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Prud'homme, Dan, 2012. "Dulling the Cutting Edge: How Patent-Related Policies and Practices Hamper Innovation in China," MPRA Paper 43299, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised Dec 2012.
- Petra Moser, 2012. "Patent Laws and Innovation: Evidence from Economic History," NBER Working Papers 18631, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michele PEZZONI (University of Milano-Bicocca - KiTES-Università Bocconi - Observatoire des Sciences et des Techniques) & Francesco LISSONI (GREThA, CNRS, UMR 5113 - KiTES) & Gianluca TARASCONI (KiTES, 2012. "How To Kill Inventors: Testing The Massacrator© Algorithm For Inventor Disambiguation," Cahiers du GREThA 2012-29, Groupe de Recherche en Economie Théorique et Appliquée.
- Lööf, Hans & Savin, Maxim, 2012. "Cross-country difference in R&D productivity Comparison of 11 European economies," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 294, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies, revised 13 Mar 2013.
- Alessandra Tognazzo & Federica Destro & Paolo Gubitta, 2012. "Patenting in family firms," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0155, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Cremers, Katrin & Schliessler, Paula, 2012. "Patent litigation settlement in Germany: Why parties settle during trial," ZEW Discussion Papers 12-084, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Clément Bosquet & Pierre-Philippe Combes, 2012. "Are academics who publish more also more cited? Individual determinants of publication and citation records," AMSE Working Papers 1236, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France.
- SUZUKI Shinya & Rene BELDERBOS & KWON Hyeog Ug & FUKAO Kyoji, 2012. "The Impact of Host Countries' University Research and University-Industry Collaboration on the Location of Research and Development: Evidence from Japanese multinational firms," Discussion papers 12080, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).