Report NEP-IPR-2012-11-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Parrotta, Pierpaolo & Pozzoli, Dario & Pytlikova, Mariola, 2012. "The Nexus between Labor Diversity and Firm's Innovation," IZA Discussion Papers 6972, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Laurent Fournier, 2012. "Économie des biens immatériels," Working Papers hal-00747413, HAL.
- Lionel Nesta & Francesco Vona & Francesco Nicolli, 2012. "Environmental policies, product market regulation and innovation in renewable energy," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2012-25, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Mads Greaker & Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2012. "A Comment on the Environment and Directed Technical Change," Discussion Papers 713, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Simplice A, Asongu, 2012. "Harmonizing IPRs on Software Piracy: Empirics of Trajectories in Africa," MPRA Paper 42466, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Stephan, Andreas, 2012. "Are Research Spin-Offs More Innovative? Evidence from a Matching Analysis," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 287, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- INOUE Tatsuhiko & NAGAYAMA Susumu, 2012. "Network Broadening and Reinforcing for Facilitating Innovation: Value creation networks in the Japanese music industry (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 12035, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).