Report NEP-IPR-2012-06-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:van:wpaper:1204 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- De Prato, Giuditta & Nepelski, Daniel, 2012. "A framework for assessing innovation collaboration partners and its application to India," MPRA Paper 39284, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Oksana Melikhova, 2012. "Model of Hypothecated tax on Information goods," Working Papers IES 2012/14, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jun 2012.
- Nepelski, Daniel & De Prato, Giuditta, 2011. "Internationalisation of ICT R&D in Asia vis a vis the world regions," MPRA Paper 39281, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Basberg, Bjørn L., 2012. "Amateur or professional? A new look at 19th century. patentees in Norway," Discussion Paper Series in Economics 12/2012, Norwegian School of Economics, Department of Economics.
- David W. Johnston & Marco Piatti & Benno Torgler, 2012. "Citation Success Over Time: Theory or Empirics?," CREMA Working Paper Series 2012-05, Center for Research in Economics, Management and the Arts (CREMA).