Report NEP-IPR-2011-10-01This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- James Bessen & Jennifer L. Ford & Michael J. Meurer, 2011. "The Private and Social Costs of Patent Trolls," Working Papers 1103, Research on Innovation.
- Bruno Van Pottelsberghe & Matthis de Saint-Georges, 2011. "A quality index for patent systems," Working Papers ECARES ECARES 2011-010, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Galasso, Alberto & Schankerman, Mark & Serrano, Carlos, 2011. "Trading and Enforcing Patent Rights," CEPR Discussion Papers 8573, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Link, Albert N. & Ruhm, Christopher J., 2011. "Creativity and the Family Tree: Human Capital Endowments and the Propensity of Entrepreneurs to Patent," Working Papers 11-15, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Francesco Lissoni & Patrick Llerena & Bulat Sanditov, 2011. "Small Worlds in Networks of Inventors and the Role of Science: An Analysis of France," Working Papers of BETA 2011-18, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Kaiser, Ulrich & Kuhn, Johan Moritz, 2011. "Long-Run Effects of Public-Private Research Joint Ventures: The Case of the Danish Innovation Consortia Support Scheme," IZA Discussion Papers 5986, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Item repec:udb:wpaper:uwec-2011-13 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Granlund, David & Yesim Köksal, Miyase, 2011. "EU Enlargement, Parallel Trade and Price Competition in Pharmaceuticals - What’s to Blame? Derogation or Perception?," Umeå Economic Studies 831, Umeå University, Department of Economics.