Report NEP-IPR-2011-05-30This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre M. Picard & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2011. "Patent Office Governance and Patent System Quality," CREA Discussion Paper Series 11-06, Center for Research in Economic Analysis, University of Luxembourg.
- Chu, Angus C. & Cozzi, Guido & Galli, Silvia, 2010. "Does intellectual monopoly stimulate or stifle innovation?," MPRA Paper 31019, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised May 2011.
- Ashish Arora & Sharon Belenzon & Luis A. Rios, 2011. "The Organization of R&D in American Corporations: The Determinants and Consequences of Decentralization," NBER Working Papers 17013, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Thomas J. Holmes & Ellen R. McGrattan & Edward C. Prescott, 2011. "Technology capital transfer," Working Papers 687, Federal Reserve Bank of Minneapolis.
- Granlund, David & Yesim Köksal, Miyase, 2011. "Parallel Imports and Mandatory Substitution Reform: A kick or a muff for price competition in pharmaceuticals," Working Papers in Economics 496, University of Gothenburg, Department of Economics.
- Heike Belitz & Marius Clemens & Christian von Hirschhausen & Jens Schmidt-Ehmcke & Axel Werwatz & Petra Zloczysti, 2011. "An Indicator for National Systems of Innovation: Methodology and Application to 17 Industrialized Countries," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 1129, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Davide Castellani & Alfredo Jimenez Palmero & Antonello Zanfei, 2011. "The Gravity of R&D FDIs," Working Papers 1106, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.