Report NEP-IPR-2011-05-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Taehyun Jung & John P. Walsh, 2011. "Organizational paths of commercializing patented inventions: The effects of transaction costs, firm capabilities, and collaborative ties," ICER Working Papers 04-2011, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Bruno van Pottelsberghe, 2010. "The quality factor in patent systems," Working Papers 422, Bruegel.
- Dirk Rübbelke & Pia Weiss, 2011. "Environmental Regulations, Market Structure and Technological Progress in Renewable Energy Technology — A Panel Data Study on Wind Turbines," Working Papers 2011.32, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Nicola Lacetera & Lorenzo Zirulia, 2011. "Individual Preferences, Organization, and Competition in a Model of R&D Incentive Provision," NBER Working Papers 17031, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Link, Albert N. & Welsh, Dianne H. B., 2011. "From Laboratory to Market: On the Propensity of Young Inventors to Form a New Business," UNCG Economics Working Papers 11-11, University of North Carolina at Greensboro, Department of Economics.
- Tirole, Jean & Weyl, Glen, 2010. "Materialistic Genius and Market Power: Uncovering the best innovations," IDEI Working Papers 629, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- André Sapir & Bruno van Pottelsberghe & Reinhilde Veugelers & Mathias Dewatripont, 2010. "Boosting innovation in Europe," Policy Contributions 414, Bruegel.
- Marco Marini & Maria Luisa Petit & Roberta Sestini, 2011. "The strategic timing of R&D agreements," Working Papers 1104, University of Urbino Carlo Bo, Department of Economics, Society & Politics - Scientific Committee - L. Stefanini & G. Travaglini, revised 2011.
- Vásquez Urriago, Ángela Rocio & Barge-Gil, Andrés & Modrego Rico, Aurelia & Paraskevopoulou, Evita, 2011. "The impact of science and technology parks on firms´ product innovation: empirical evidence from Spain," MPRA Paper 30555, University Library of Munich, Germany.