Report NEP-IPR-2010-11-20This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Christian Helmers & Mark Rogers, 2010. "The Impact of University Research on Corporate Patenting," SERC Discussion Papers 0054, Spatial Economics Research Centre, LSE.
- Natarajan Balasubramanian & Jagadeesh Sivadasan, 2010. "NBER Patent Data-BR Bridge: User Guide and Technical Documentation," Working Papers 10-36, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Catalina Martinez, 2010. "Insight into Different Types of Patent Families," OECD Science, Technology and Industry Working Papers 2010/2, OECD Publishing.
- Lorenzo Cassi & Anne Plunket, 2010. "The determinants of co-inventor tie formation: proximity and network dynamics," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 1015, Utrecht University, Section of Economic Geography, revised Nov 2010.
- Tom Broekel & Holger Graf, 2010. "Structural properties of cooperation networks in Germany: From basic to applied research," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-078, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- K.J. Joseph & Robert E Evenson, 2010. "Foreign Technology Licensing in Indian Industry: An Econometric Analysis of the choice of Partners, Terms of Contract and the Effect on Licensees' performance," Working Papers id:3152, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20100112 is not listed on IDEAS anymore