Report NEP-IPR-2010-10-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Florian Jell & Joachim Henkel, 2010. "Patent Portfolio Races in Concentrated Markets for Technology," DRUID Working Papers 10-23, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:dgr:eureir:1765020785 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Che, XiaoGang & Yang, Yibai & Zhang, Haoyu, 2010. "Outsourcing and R&D Investment with Costly Patent Protection," MPRA Paper 25516, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Keith Maskus, 2010. "Differentiated Intellectual Property Regimes for Environmental and Climate Technologies," OECD Environment Working Papers 17, OECD Publishing.
- Carolin Haeussler, 2010. "Information-Sharing in Academia and the Industry: A Comparative Study," Working Paper Series of the German Council for Social and Economic Data 154, German Council for Social and Economic Data (RatSWD).
- Kenneth G. Huang & Fiona E. Murray, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Experiments in Science Policy: Analizing the Human Genome Project," DRUID Working Papers 10-22, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Arthur M Michalek & Alan D Hutson & Camille P Wicher & Donald L Trump, 2010. "The Costs and Underappreciated Consequences of Research Misconduct: A Case Study," Working Papers id:2919, eSocialSciences.
- Uday Bhanu Sinha, 2010. "On R&D Information Sharing and Merger," Working Papers id:2908, eSocialSciences.