Report NEP-IPR-2010-06-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:bep:unimip:1102 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00488272_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Henry Delcamp, 2010. "Essential patents in pools: Is value intrinsinc or induced ?," Post-Print hal-00488271, HAL.
- Cuihong Fan & Byoung Heon Jun & Elmar G. Wolfstetter, 2010. "Licensing a common value innovation when signaling strength may backfire," Discussion Paper Series 1010, Institute of Economic Research, Korea University.
- Anja Dettmann & Sidonia von Proff, 2010. "Inventor collaboration over distance â€“ a comparison of academic and corporate patents," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-01, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Item repec:hal:journl:hal-00488275_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Yann Ménière, 2013. "What Drives the International Transfer of Climate Change Mitigation Technologies? Empirical Evidence from Patent Data," Post-Print hal-00488268, HAL.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Quality Competition or Quality Cooperation? License-Type and the Strategic Nature of Open Source vs. Closed Source Business Models," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-034, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Matthieu Glachant & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2011. "Invention and transfer of climate change-mitigation technologies: A global analysis," Post-Print hal-00488214, HAL.
- Thomas Brenner & Charlotte Schlump, 2010. "University Education, Public Research and Employment Growth in Regions â€“ An Empirical Study of Germany," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2010-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- M. Geuens & -, 2010. "Where do we go from here? Food for thought on academic papers in business research," Working Papers of Faculty of Economics and Business Administration, Ghent University, Belgium 10/650, Ghent University, Faculty of Economics and Business Administration.