Report NEP-IPR-2010-03-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Yasuhiro Arai, 2010. "Intellectual Property Right Protection in the Software Market," Global COE Hi-Stat Discussion Paper Series gd09-112, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/254004 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Schmidt, Klaus M., 2009. "Complementary Patents and Market Structure," Discussion Paper Series of SFB/TR 15 Governance and the Efficiency of Economic Systems 274, Free University of Berlin, Humboldt University of Berlin, University of Bonn, University of Mannheim, University of Munich.
- Bouguezzi, Fehmi, 2010. "Technology transfer in a linear city with symmetric locations," MPRA Paper 21055, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Gerard Llobet & Javier Suarez, 2010. "Entrepreneurial Innovation, Patent Protection and Industry Dynamics," Working Papers wp2010_1001, CEMFI.
- Anne Layne-Farrar & Gerard Llobet & A. Jorge Padilla, 2010. "An Economic Take on Patent Licensing: Understanding the Implications of the “First Sale Patent Exhaustion” Doctrine," Working Papers wp2010_1002, CEMFI.
- Konstantinos Karachalios, 2010. "The Challnege of Patent Governance in ICT Standards, Seen from a Paten Authority's Perspective," Economics Study Area Working Papers 110, East-West Center, Economics Study Area.
- Item repec:ner:leuven:urn:hdl:123456789/255978 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sonderholm, Jorn, 2010. "Intellectual property rights and the TRIPS agreement : an overview of ethical problems and some proposed solutions," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5228, The World Bank.
- Giovanni Cerulli & Bianca Potì, 2010. "The differential impact of privately and publicly funded R&D on R&D investment and innovation: The Italian case," Working Papers 10, Doctoral School of Economics, Sapienza University of Rome, revised 2010.