Report NEP-IPR-2010-03-06This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010011 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2010010 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2010. "Institutions, Culture, and Open Source," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-010, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Bravo-Ortega, Claudio & Lederman, Daniel, 2010. "Intellectual property rights, human capital and the incidence of R&D expenditures," Policy Research Working Paper Series 5217, The World Bank.
- Andreas Freytag & Sebastian von Engelhardt & Christoph Schulz, 2010. "On the Geographic Allocation of Open Source Software Activities," Jena Economic Research Papers 2010-009, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.