Report NEP-IPR-2009-11-27This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Henry, Emeric & Ponce, Carlos, 2009. "Waiting to imitate: on the dynamic pricing of knowledge," CEPR Discussion Papers 7511, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Nikulainen, Tuomo & Kulvik, Martti, 2009. "How General Are General Purpose Technologies? Evidence from nano-, bio- and ICT-technologies in Finland," Discussion Papers 1208, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Maija Halonen-Akatwijuka & Tobias Regner, 2009. "Digital Technology and the Allocation of Ownership in the Music Industry," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-096, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Jeon, Doh-Shin & Menicucci, Domenico, 2009. "Interconnection among Academic Journal Websites: Multilateral versus Bilateral Interconnection," IDEI Working Papers 579, Institut d'Économie Industrielle (IDEI), Toulouse.
- Francesco Giavazzi & Pietro Garibaldi & Andrea Ichino & Enrico Rettore, 2009. "College cost and time to complete a degree: Evidence from tuition discontinuities," Working Papers 354, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.