Report NEP-IPR-2009-11-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Malwina Mejer & Bruno van Pottelsberghe de la Potterie, 2009. "Economic incongruities in the European patent system," Working Papers 2009/31, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "How Do Firms Source External Knowledge for Innovation? Analyzing Effects of Different Knowledge Sourcing Methods," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200907, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Matthieu Glachant & Antoine Dechezleprêtre & Ivan Hascic & Nick Johnstone & Yann Ménière, 2009. "Invention and Transfer of Climate Change Mitigation Technologies on a Global Scale: A Study Drawing on Patent Data," Working Papers 2009.82, Fondazione Eni Enrico Mattei.
- Picci, Lucio, 2009. "The Internationalization of Inventive Activity: A Gravity Model Using Patent Data," MPRA Paper 18467, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:43_09.rdf is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Ki H. Kang & Jina Kang, 2009. "Do External Knowledge Sourcing Methods Matter in Service Innovation? Analysis of South Korean Service Firms," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200908, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Aug 2009.
- Jayashree Watal, 2009. "Intellectual Property Rights in Indian Agriculture," Working Papers id:2261, eSocialSciences.
- Sungki Lee & Donghyuk Choi & Yeonbae Kim, 2009. "Contextual Effects on the Complementarities Between R&D Activities: An Empirical Analysis of the Korean Manufacturing Industry," TEMEP Discussion Papers 200917, Seoul National University; Technology Management, Economics, and Policy Program (TEMEP), revised Oct 2009.
- Uwe Cantner & Sarah Kösters, 2009. "Picking the Winner? - Empirical Evidence on the Targeting of R&D Subsidies to Start-ups," Jena Economic Research Papers 2009-093, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena, Max-Planck-Institute of Economics.
- Pierre Dehez & Daniela Tellone, 2009. "Data Games : Sharing public goods with exclusion," Working Papers of BETA 2009-31, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Carol McAusland & Peter J. Kuhn, 2009. "Bidding for Brains: Intellectual Property Rights and the International Migration of Knowledge Workers," NBER Working Papers 15486, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.