Report NEP-IPR-2009-10-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- E. Agliardi, 2009. "The fuzzy value of patent litigation under imprecise information," Working Papers 677, Dipartimento Scienze Economiche, Universita' di Bologna.
- Inés Macho-Stadler & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2009. "Incentives in University Technology Transfers," UFAE and IAE Working Papers 785.09, Unitat de Fonaments de l'Anàlisi Econòmica (UAB) and Institut d'Anàlisi Econòmica (CSIC).
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2009038 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Mandell, Svante, 2009. "Incentives for innovation and adoption of new technology under emissions trading," Working Papers 2009:10, Swedish National Road & Transport Research Institute (VTI).
- Item repec:bea:wpaper:0044 is not listed on IDEAS anymore