Report NEP-IPR-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects of Intellectual Property Rights: A Survey," MPRA Paper 17342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Schuett, 2009. "Inventors and Impostors: An Economic Analysis of Patent Examination," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/28, European University Institute.
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," UITT Working Papers 2009-09-wp5, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Gaston Llanes, 2009. "Mixed Source," Working Papers 09-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Eduardo Fé-Rodríguez & Richard Hofler, 2009. "Count Data Stochastic Frontier Models, with an application to the patents-R&D Relationship," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0916, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-020, Harvard Business School.
- Block, J.H. & Thurik, A.R. & Zhou, H., 2009. "What Turns Knowledge into Innovative Products? The Role of Entrepreneurship and Knowledge Spillovers," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-049-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.