Report NEP-IPR-2009-09-26This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Chu, Angus C., 2009. "Macroeconomic Effects of Intellectual Property Rights: A Survey," MPRA Paper 17342, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Florian Schuett, 2009. "Inventors and Impostors: An Economic Analysis of Patent Examination," Economics Working Papers ECO2009/28, European University Institute.
- Maria das Dores B. Moura Oliveira & Aurora A.C. Teixeira, 2009. "Policy approaches regarding technology transfer: Portugal and Switzerland compared," UITT Working Papers 2009-09-wp5, INESC Porto, Unidade de Inovação e Transferência de Tecnologia(UITT).
- Ramon Casadesus-Masanell & Gaston Llanes, 2009. "Mixed Source," Working Papers 09-06, NET Institute, revised Sep 2009.
- Eduardo Fé-Rodríguez & Richard Hofler, 2009. "Count Data Stochastic Frontier Models, with an application to the patents-R&D Relationship," The School of Economics Discussion Paper Series 0916, Economics, The University of Manchester.
- William R. Kerr, 2009. "Breakthrough Inventions and Migrating Clusters of Innovation," Harvard Business School Working Papers 10-020, Harvard Business School.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016769 is not listed on IDEAS anymore