Report NEP-IPR-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trommetter, M. & Tropéano, J.P., 2009. "Do broad patents deter research cooperation ?," Working Papers 200904, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20090060 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- John P. WALSH & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2009. "Who Invents?: Evidence from the Japan-U.S. inventor survey," Discussion papers 09034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carolin Haeussler & Lin Jiang & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2009. "Specific and General Information Sharing Among Academic Scientists," NBER Working Papers 15315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart M. Shieber, 2009. "Equity for Open-Access Journal Publishing," Working Papers id:2196, eSocialSciences.
- Item repec:dgr:eureri:1765016599 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401148_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401124_v2 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara & Seth Richards, 2009. "Induced Innovation and Social Inequality: Evidence from Infant Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.