Report NEP-IPR-2009-09-11This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Trommetter, M. & Tropéano, J.P., 2009. "Do broad patents deter research cooperation ?," Working Papers 200904, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Thijs Dekker & Herman R.J. Vollebergh & Frans P. de Vries & Cees A. Withagen, 2009. "Inciting Protocols - How International Environmental Agreements Trigger Knowledge Transfers," Tinbergen Institute Discussion Papers 09-060/3, Tinbergen Institute, revised 29 Nov 2010.
- John P. WALSH & NAGAOKA Sadao, 2009. "Who Invents?: Evidence from the Japan-U.S. inventor survey," Discussion papers 09034, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Carolin Haeussler & Lin Jiang & Jerry Thursby & Marie C. Thursby, 2009. "Specific and General Information Sharing Among Academic Scientists," NBER Working Papers 15315, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Bronwyn H. Hall & Josh Lerner, 2009. "The Financing of R&D and Innovation," NBER Working Papers 15325, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Stuart M. Shieber, 2009. "Equity for Open-Access Journal Publishing," Working Papers id:2196, eSocialSciences.
- Greeven, M.J. & Xiaodong, Z., 2009. "Developing Innovative Competences in an Emerging Business System: New Private Enterprises in Hangzhou’s Software Industry," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2009-045-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Item repec:hal:journl:halshs-00401148_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Sylvain Lenfle & Christophe Midler, 2009. "The Launch of Innovative Product-Related Services: Lessons from automotive telematics," Post-Print halshs-00401124, HAL.
- David M. Cutler & Ellen Meara & Seth Richards, 2009. "Induced Innovation and Social Inequality: Evidence from Infant Medical Care," NBER Working Papers 15316, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Toshihiro Matsumura & Noriaki Matsushima & Susumu Cato, 2009. "Relative Performance and R&D Competition," ISER Discussion Paper 0752, Institute of Social and Economic Research, Osaka University.