Report NEP-IPR-2009-08-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2009. "From patent renewals to applications survival: do portfolio management strategies play a role in patent length?," Working Papers CEB 09-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Enrico Sorisio, 2009. "Patenting activity in biotechnology and pharmaceuticals: a comparative analysis of the Nordic Countries," Working Papers on Innovation Studies 20090722, Centre for Technology, Innovation and Culture, University of Oslo.
- Laura Magazzini & Fabio Pammolli & Massimo Riccaboni & Maria Alessandra Rossi, 2009. "Patent Disclosure and R&D Competition in Pharmaceuticals," ROCK Working Papers 053, Department of Computer and Management Sciences, University of Trento, Italy, revised 11 Jun 2009.
- Pellegrino, Gabriele & Piva, Mariacristina & Vivarelli, Marco, 2009. "How Do Young Innovative Companies Innovate?," IZA Discussion Papers 4301, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Cristiano, Antonelli & Ferraris, Gianluigi, 2009. "Innovation as an Emerging System Property: an Agent Based Model," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis LEI & BRICK - Laboratory of Economics of Innovation "Franco Momigliano", Bureau of Research in Innovation, Complexity and Knowledge, Collegio 200911, University of Turin.