Report NEP-IPR-2009-07-28This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sidonia von Ledebur, 2009. "University-owned Patents in West and East Germany and the Abolition of the Professors' Privilege," Working Papers on Innovation and Space 2009-02, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Madalozzo, Regina, 2009. "Market and Home Production: Gender Differences in Brazil," Insper Working Papers wpe_168, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Cusolito, Ana, 2009. "Competition, imitation, and technical change : quality vs. variety," Policy Research Working Paper Series 4997, The World Bank.
- Item repec:dgr:umamet:2009030 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:rim:rimwps:wp21_09 is not listed on IDEAS anymore