Report NEP-IPR-2009-05-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Paul Grootendorst, 2009. "How should we support pharmaceutical innovation?," Social and Economic Dimensions of an Aging Population Research Papers 246, McMaster University.
- Dietmar Harhoff & Karin Hoisl & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2009. "Languages, Fees and the International Scope of Patenting," Working Papers ECARES 2009_016, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Gumbau-Albert, Mercedes & Maudos, Joaquin, 2009. "Patents, technological inputs and spillovers among regions," MPRA Paper 15260, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Sunil Kanwar, 2009. "Intellectual Property Protection And Technology Transfer The Case Of Overseas R & D," Working Papers id:1948, eSocialSciences.
- Roderik Ponds & Frank van Oort & Koen Frenken, 2009. "Innovation, spillovers, and university-industry collaboration: An extended knowledge production function approach," Papers in Evolutionary Economic Geography (PEEG) 0903, Utrecht University, Department of Human Geography and Spatial Planning, Group Economic Geography, revised Feb 2009.
- Gustavo Crespi & Pablo D’Este & Roberto Fontana & Aldo Geuna, 2009. "The impact of academic patenting on university research and its transfer," ICER Working Papers 01-2009, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Rakesh Basant & Partha Mukhopadhyay, 2009. "An Arrested Virtuous Circle? Higher Education and High-Tech Industries in India," Working Papers id:1935, eSocialSciences.