Report NEP-IPR-2009-01-03This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Item repec:cil:wpaper:136 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alberto Galasso & Mark Schankerman, 2008. "Patent Thickets and the Market for Innovation: Evidence from Settlement of Patent Disputes," CEP Discussion Papers dp0889, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Item repec:sol:wpaper:08-040 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008075 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Aschhoff, Birgit & Sofka, Wolfgang, 2008. "Successful Patterns of Scientific Knowledge Sourcing: Mix and Match," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-033 [rev.], ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Tom-Reiel Heggedal, 2008. "On R&D and the undersupply of emerging versus mature technologies," Discussion Papers 571, Statistics Norway, Research Department.
- Sofka, Wolfgang & Grimpe, Christoph, 2008. "Managing Search Strategies for Open Innovation: The Role of Environmental Munificence as well as Internal and External R&D," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-075, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Grimpe, Christoph & Hussinger, Katrin, 2008. "Formal and Informal Technology Transfer from Academia to Industry: Complementarity Effects and Innovation Performance," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-080, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Sharon Belenzon & Mark Schankerman, 2008. "Motivation and Sorting in Open Source Software Innovation," CEP Discussion Papers dp0893, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Muge Ozman, 2008. "The Two Faces of Open Innovation: NetworkExternalities and Learning," Working Papers of BETA 2008-24, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Roberto Patuelli & Andrea Vaona & Christoph Grimpe, 2008. "Poolability and Aggregation Problems of Regional Innovation Data: An Application to Nanomaterial Patenting," Quaderni della facoltà di Scienze economiche dell'Università di Lugano 0810, USI Università della Svizzera italiana.