Report NEP-IPR-2008-12-14This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rufus Pollock, 2008. "Innovation, Imitation and Open Source," EERI Research Paper Series EERI_RP_2008_20, Economics and Econometrics Research Institute (EERI), Brussels.
- Baker, Scott & Lee, Pak Yee & Mezzetti, Claudio, 2008. "Intellectual Property Disclosure as 'Threat'," The Warwick Economics Research Paper Series (TWERPS) 881, University of Warwick, Department of Economics.
- James D. Adams & J. Roger Clemmons, 2008. "The NBER-Rensselaer Scientific Papers Database: Form, Nature, and Function," NBER Working Papers 14575, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Michael D. König & tefano Battiston & Mauro Napoletano & Frank Schweitzer, 2008. "The efficiency and evolution of R&D Networks," Documents de Travail de l'OFCE 2008-31, Observatoire Francais des Conjonctures Economiques (OFCE).
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080091 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Yongmin Chen & Ignatius J. Horstmann & James R. Markusen, 2008. "Physical Capital, Knowledge Capital and the Choice Between FDI and Outsourcing," NBER Working Papers 14515, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Amanor-Boadu, Vincent & Metla, Chandra Mohan Reddy, 2008. "Research Faculty, Entrepreneurship and Commercialization: The Case of Kansas State University," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6741, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Whitacre, Brian E., 2008. "Factors Influencing the Temporal Diffusion of Broadband Adoption: Evidence from Oklahoma," 2008 Annual Meeting, February 2-6, 2008, Dallas, Texas 6934, Southern Agricultural Economics Association.
- Jacques Mairesse & Benoit Mulkay, 2008. "An Exploration of Local R&D Spillovers in France," NBER Working Papers 14552, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.