Report NEP-IPR-2008-09-13This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Thorwarth, Susanne & Kraft, Kornelius & Czarnitzki, Dirk, 2008. "The Knowledge Production of 'R' and 'D'," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-046, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Islam, Gazi, 2008. "Objective and subjective indicators of happiness in Brazil: The mediating role of social," Insper Working Papers wpe_138, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Joachim Henkel & Stefanie Pangerl, 2008. "Defensive Publishing An Empirical Study," DRUID Working Papers 08-04, DRUID, Copenhagen Business School, Department of Industrial Economics and Strategy/Aalborg University, Department of Business Studies.
- Item repec:hal:cesptp:hal-00318208_v1 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Edwin L.-C. Lai, 2005. "Would global patent protection be too weak without international coordination?," Discussion Paper Series 226, Research Institute for Economics & Business Administration, Kobe University, revised Aug 2008.
- Islam, Gazi, 2008. "Animating Leadership: Crisis and Renewal of Governance in 4 Mythic Narratives," Insper Working Papers wpe_137, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Jennifer Hunt & Marjolaine Gauthier-Loiselle, 2008. "How Much Does Immigration Boost Innovation?," NBER Working Papers 14312, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Guido Cozzi & Francesco Schettino, 2008. "Citations Profile and the Complexity of Innovation," Working Papers 2008_24, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.
- Riccardo Leoncini & Francesco Rentocchini & Giuseppe Vittucci Marzetti, 2008. "You Won the Battle. What about the War? A Model of Competition between Proprietary and Open Source Software," Department of Economics Working Papers 0811, Department of Economics, University of Trento, Italia.
- Melissa Boyle & Debra O'Connor & Stacy Nazzaro, 2008. "Moral Rights Protection for the Visual Arts," Working Papers 0809, College of the Holy Cross, Department of Economics.
- Item repec:pra:mprapa:10338 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Oswald, Andrew J., 2008. "Can We Test for Bias in Scientific Peer-Review?," IZA Discussion Papers 3665, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- GianCarlo Moschini, 2008. "Biotechnology and the Development of Food Markets: Retrospect and Prospects," Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) Publications 08-wp477, Center for Agricultural and Rural Development (CARD) at Iowa State University.