Report NEP-IPR-2008-06-21This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian von Engelhardt & Sushmita Swaminathan, 2008. "Open Source Software, Closed Source Software or Both: Impacts on Industry Growth and the Role of Intellectual Property Rights," Discussion Papers of DIW Berlin 799, DIW Berlin, German Institute for Economic Research.
- Sebastian von Engelhardt, 2008. "Intellectual Property Rights and Ex-Post Transaction Costs: the Case of Open and Closed Source Software," Jena Economic Research Papers 2008-047, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Broström, Anders & Lööf, Hans, 2008. "How does University Collaboration Contribute to Successful R&D Management?," Working Paper Series in Economics and Institutions of Innovation 131, Royal Institute of Technology, CESIS - Centre of Excellence for Science and Innovation Studies.
- Pollock, R., 2008. "Cumulative Innovation, Experimentation and the Hold-Up Problem," Cambridge Working Papers in Economics 0817, Faculty of Economics, University of Cambridge.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008041 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:ieb:wpaper:2008/5/doc2008-5 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Olena Ivus, 2008. "Do Stronger Intellectual Property Rights Raise High-Tech Exports to the Developing World?," Working Papers 2008-27, Department of Economics, University of Calgary, revised 01 Nov 2008.
- Koellinger, Ph.D., 2008. "The Relationship between Technology, Innovation, and Firm Performance: Empirical Evidence on E-Business in Europe," ERIM Report Series Research in Management ERS-2008-031-ORG, Erasmus Research Institute of Management (ERIM), ERIM is the joint research institute of the Rotterdam School of Management, Erasmus University and the Erasmus School of Economics (ESE) at Erasmus University Rotterdam.
- Evangelos Mitrokostas & Emmanuel Petrakis, 2008. "Do firms' owners delegate both short-run and long-run decisions to their managers in equilibrium?," Working Papers 0815, University of Crete, Department of Economics.
- Christian Growitsch & Nicole Nulsch & Margarethe Rammerstorfer, 2008. "Preventing Innovative Cooperations: The Legal Exemptions Unintended Side Effect," IWH Discussion Papers 6, Halle Institute for Economic Research.