Report NEP-IPR-2008-05-17This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck & Bruno Van Pottelsberghe, 2008. "Filing strategies and patent value," Working Papers CEB 08-016.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Luca Colombo & Herbert Dawid, 2008. "Complementary Assets, Start-Ups and Incentives to Innovate," DISCE - Quaderni dell'Istituto di Economia e Finanza ief0080, Università Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, Dipartimenti e Istituti di Scienze Economiche (DISCE).
- Böckerman, Petri & Eero, Lehto & Huovari, Janne, 2008. "The return to the technological frontier: The conditional effect of plants’ R&D on their productivity in Finnish manufacturing," MPRA Paper 8715, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tebaldi, Edinaldo & Elmslie, Bruce, 2008. "Do Institutions Impact Innovation?," MPRA Paper 8757, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Laurini, Márcio P. & Furlani, Luiz G. C. & Portugual, Marcelo S., 2008. "Empirical Market Microstructure: An Analysis Of The Brl/Us$ Exchange Rate Market Using High-Frequency Data," Insper Working Papers wpe_103, Insper Working Paper, Insper Instituto de Ensino e Pesquisa.
- Norbäck, Pehr-Johan & Persson, Lars, 2008. "Entrepreneurial Innovations, Competition and Competition Policy," CEPR Discussion Papers 6823, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Mahmood, Ishtiaq P. & Zhu, Hong-Jin & Zajac, Edward J., 2008. "Where Can Capabilities Come From? How the Content of Network Ties Affects Capability Acquisition," CEI Working Paper Series 2008-14, Center for Economic Institutions, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- U. Witt & C. Schubert, 2008. "Constitutional Interests in the Face of Innovations: How Much Do We Need to Know about Risk Preferences?," Papers on Economics and Evolution 2008-03, Philipps University Marburg, Department of Geography.
- Metiu, Anca & Obodaru, Otilia, 2008. "Women's Professional Identity Formation in the Free/Open Source Software Community," ESSEC Working Papers DR 08009, ESSEC Research Center, ESSEC Business School.