Report NEP-IPR-2008-04-04This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Rosa, Julio M. & Mohnen, Pierre, 2008. "Knowledge Transfers between Canadian Business Enterprises and Universities: Does Distance Matter?," MERIT Working Papers 017, United Nations University - Maastricht Economic and Social Research Institute on Innovation and Technology (MERIT).
- Czarnitzki, Dirk & Binz, Hanna L., 2008. "Are Local Milieus the Key to Innovation Performance?," ZEW Discussion Papers 08-008, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Fabio Maria Manenti & Ernesto Somma, 2008. "One-Way Compatibility, Two-Way Compatibility and Entry in Network Industries," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0068, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Eleonora Di Maria & Stefano Micelli, 2008. "SMEs and Competitive Advantage: a Mix of Innovation, Marketing and ICT. The Case of "Made in Italy"," "Marco Fanno" Working Papers 0070, Dipartimento di Scienze Economiche "Marco Fanno".
- Wendy Dobson & Anil K Kashyap, 2006. "The Contradiction in China’s Gradualist Banking Reforms," Working Papers Series 08, Rotman Institute for International Business, Joseph L. Rotman School of Management, University of Toronto.
- Item repec:dgr:unumer:2008016 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Anh Ngoc Nguyen & Ngoc Quang Pham & Chuc Dinh Nguyen & Nhat Duc Nguyen, 2008. "Innovation and Export of Vietnam's SME Sector," Working Papers 09, Development and Policies Research Center (DEPOCEN), Vietnam.