Report NEP-IPR-2008-02-23This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Alexia Gaudeul, 2008. "Open Source Licensing in Mixed Markets, or Why Open Source Software Does Not Succeed," Working Papers 08-2, Centre for Competition Policy, University of East Anglia.
- William R. Kerr, 2007. "The Ethnic Composition of US Inventors," Harvard Business School Working Papers 08-006, Harvard Business School.
- William R. Kerr, 2005. "Ethnic Scientific Communities and International Technology Diffusion," Harvard Business School Working Papers 06-022, Harvard Business School, revised Apr 2007.
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20080003 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Item repec:dgr:uvatin:20070097 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Beard, Rodney, 2008. "End-Point versus Point of Sale Levying of Plant Breeding Royalties: An Economic Analysis using Optimal Control Theory," MPRA Paper 7178, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Guido Cozzi, . "Can Social Norms Affect the International Allocation of Innovation?," Working Papers 2008_02, Business School - Economics, University of Glasgow.