Report NEP-IPR-2008-02-09This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Siebert, Ralph & Graevenitz, Georg von, 2008. "Does Licensing Resolve Hold Up in the Patent Thicket?," Discussion Papers in Business Administration 2104, University of Munich, Munich School of Management.
- José Miguel Benavente & Gustavo Crespi & Alessandro Maffioli, 2007. "Public Support to Firm-Level Innovation: An Evaluation of the FONTEC Program," OVE Working Papers 0507, .
- Jakub Kastl & David Martimort & Salvatore Piccolo, 2008. "Delegation and R&D Spending: Evidence from Italy," CSEF Working Papers 192, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy, revised 17 Oct 2009.
- Russo Antonio P. & Segre Giovanna, 2008. "Collective intellectual property rights for the development of creative tourist districts: an exploration," EBLA Working Papers 200712, University of Turin.
- Berrone, Pascual & Gelabert, Liliana & Fosfuri, Andrea & Gomez-Mejia, Luis R., 2007. "Can institutional forces create competitive advantage? An empirical examination of environmental innovation," IESE Research Papers D/723, IESE Business School.
- Giammario Impullitti, 2008. "International Competition and U.S. R&D Subsidies: A Quantitative Welfare Analysis," Economics Working Papers ECO2008/11, European University Institute.