Report NEP-IPR-2007-09-02This is the archive for NEP-IPR, a report on new working papers in the area of Intellectual Property Rights. Roland Kirstein issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ying Xie & David E. Giles, 2007. "A Survival Analysis of the Approval of U.S. Patent Applications," Econometrics Working Papers 0707, Department of Economics, University of Victoria.
- Item repec:dgr:kubcen:200738 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Alan Hughes, 2007. "Innovation Policy as cargo cult: Myth and Reality in knowledge-led Productivity Growth," ESRC Centre for Business Research - Working Papers wp348, ESRC Centre for Business Research.
- Uwe Cantner & Maximilian Goethner & Andreas Meder, 2007. "Prior knowledge and entrepreneurial innovative success," Jena Economic Research Papers 2007-052, Friedrich-Schiller-University Jena.
- Scott Baker & Pak Yee Lee & Claudio Mezzetti, 2007. "Intellectual Property Disclosure as “Threat”," Discussion Papers in Economics 07/08, Department of Economics, University of Leicester.
- Jan Kranich, 2007. "Too much R&D? - Vertical differentiation in a model of monopolistic competition," Working Paper Series in Economics 59, University of Lüneburg, Institute of Economics.
- AMIGUES Jean-Pierre & MOREAUX Michel & RICCI Francesco, 2006. "Overcoming the Natural Resource Constraint Through Dedicated R&D Effort with Heterogenous Labor Supply," LERNA Working Papers 06.22.215, LERNA, University of Toulouse.
- Marcus Wagner, 2007. "Organisation of Innovation in High-Tech Industries: Acquisitions as Means for Technology Sourcing," Working Papers of BETA 2007-28, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Jeong-Yoo Kim & Insik Min & Christian Zimmermann, 2007. "The Economics of Citation," Working papers 2007-31, University of Connecticut, Department of Economics.