Report NEP-INT-2015-08-30This is the archive for NEP-INT, a report on new working papers in the area of International Trade. Luca Salvatici issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mohammad Amin & Jamal Ibrahim Haidar, 2014. "Trade Facilitation and Country Size," Working Paper 304981, Harvard University OpenScholar.
- Lederman,Daniel & Olarreaga,Marcelo & Zavala,Lucas, 2015. "Export promotion and firm entry into and survival in export markets," Policy Research Working Paper Series 7400, The World Bank.
- Caselli, Francesco & Koren, Miklós & Lisicky, Milan & Tenreyro, Silvana, 2015. "Diversification through Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10775, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- UMBA, Gilles, 2013. "Ouverture commerciale et croissance économique en RD Congo : une analyse en équilibre général calculable [Trade openness and economic growth in the DR Congo : an analysis in a computable general eq," MPRA Paper 66092, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 13 Aug 2015.
- Tsurumi, Tetsuya & Managi, Shunsuke & Hibiki, Akira, 2015. "Do Environmental Regulations Increase Bilateral Trade Flows?," MPRA Paper 66321, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kyle Bagwell & Robert W. Staiger & Ali Yurukoglu, 2015. "Multilateral Trade Bargaining: A First Look at the GATT Bargaining Records," NBER Working Papers 21488, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Item repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-55 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Thi Hong Hanh Pham, 2014. "Intra-regional trade and income inequality: Where do we stand?," Working Papers hal-01087366, HAL.
- Item repec:era:wpaper:dp-2015-50 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Kamal Saggi & Mark Wu, 2015. "Understanding Agricultural Price Range Systems as Trade Restraints: Peru â€“ Agricultural Products (DS457)," Vanderbilt University Department of Economics Working Papers 15-00009, Vanderbilt University Department of Economics.
- Zhen Zhu & Greg Morrison & Michelangelo Puliga & Alessandro Chessa & Massimo Riccaboni, 2015. "The Similarity of Global Value Chains: A Network-Based Measure," Papers 1508.04392, arXiv.org.
- Simone Bertoli & Jesús FernÁndez-Huertas Moraga, 2015. "Visa Policies, Networks and the Cliff at the Border," Working Papers halshs-01099863, HAL.
- Tran, Tat Thanh & Zikos, Vasileios, 2014. "Together at Last: The Endogenous Formation of Free Trade Agreements and International R&D Networks," MPRA Paper 66187, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Santos Silva, J.M.C & Tenreyro, Silvana & Wei, Kehai, 2015. "Estimating the Extensive Margin of Trade," CEPR Discussion Papers 10787, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Atkin, David & Donaldson, Dave, 2015. "Who’s Getting Globalized? The Size and Implications of Intra-national Trade Costs," CEPR Discussion Papers 10759, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Tanaka, Kiyoyasu, 2015. "The impact of foreign firms on industrial productivity : evidence from Japan," IDE Discussion Papers 533, Institute of Developing Economies, Japan External Trade Organization(JETRO).
- Natalia Ramondo & Veronica Rappoport & Kim J. Ruhl, 2015. "Intrafirm Trade and Vertical Fragmentation in U.S. Multinational Corporations," NBER Working Papers 21472, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.